Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Just Treat Me Like I Matter

Hi,
I am just posting some information about my journey to launch my book and follow my dreams. When I wrote my book, I was an author, them I became a publisher , and now I am a marketer. Each position certainly has had its challenges, but I believe, that the marketing of Me and my book have been the biggest and hardest chore I have taken on.

I see my new book to be my "very expensive business card." I have hired Book Shepherd, Gail Kearns, from To Press and Beyond to help me launch my heartfelt work out into the world. My dream and goal is to conduct training seminars around the country for those that want to personally and professionally empower themselves - who want to take their lives and success to their own optimum level of performance. I envision my passion to be like that of the 19th century Johnny Appleseed, an American pioneer and nurseryman who spread, not only his apple seeds, but distributed his "seeds" of spiritual kindness and generosity. This calling drives me daily to follow my heart.

Presently, I am joining local business networking organizations and I am also signing on with various Internet Social Networking groups. My passion is teaching the "Art of Selling" and "How to be a Better Team Player in the Marketplace." So, what I am looking for now is to find some "like" minded associates that would like to start a mastermind group, so we can brainstorm and share together what we are learning and experiencing. I truly come from the heart with whatever I do and when I teach, share, and connect with others, I come from that precious place. So if you have a desire to learn how to better market yourself and would like to connect with a group, please get in touch with me. Let's brainstorm and see what we can come up with. I look forward to hearing back from you! Diane

No comments: